|January 02, 2020||David Spence|
ScanSeries for Android version 1.2.113 is now available for your Android mobile devices equipped with ScanSeries. The latest version contains numerous feature and functionality additions, bug fixes, improvements and usability enhancements. As a best practice, BuildingReports recommends keeping your device inventory up to date with the latest version of the ScanSeries mobile inspection application.
This update also includes support for the new Janam XM75 mobile computer. According to Janam, "Weighing only 10.5 ounces, the XM75 is one of the lightest yet most rugged devices in its class and is packed with advanced features to boost productivity, streamline operations and improve the customer experience."
Some other highlights include:
- BRForms has been added to the list of ScanSeries applications (requires a BRForms subscription)
- Improved Socket Mobile support for S800/S840
- Enforcement of barcode standards (limited to 15 characters maximum)
- Improved Upload/Download Workflow
- Improved Device List performance
- Corrected issue with Applying Service to All Tested Devices
- Improved Model # Sorting on Device List
- Device List Location now provides two lines worth of information
- A Back-Up of an inspection is automatically created when a Merge is performed
If your mobile device is configured to automatically install updates, no action may be required. If not, you can download the latest version from the Google Play store or by using the app update functionality on your mobile device.
Category : Tips, Tricks & How-To's