BuildingReports is pleased to introduce an addition to the Administrator, Manager, Manager/Inspector, Inspector and Custom User role types: Account Manager. The addition of this new feature is in response to requests from our valued Service Members, and is another example of why your feedback is so valuable.
The Account Manager role is a new user designation internal to BuildingReports Service Company members, and provides a third option to improve usability for organizations that provide account management services to large multi-facility customers within a given jurisdiction or region.
There are three primary use cases that the new role will offer additional functionality for:
- Limiting access of administrative employees who are only responsible for a set of Buildings associated with one customer account.
- For iOS and Android users, Field Technicians can now access contact information for the Account Manager via the Building Info screen within ScanSeries to expedite customer service requests.
- Providing additional Account Manager privileges to custom roles the service company is already using or planning to create.
Once a user has been designated as an Account Manager, facility assignments for that Account Manager can be completed as follows:
- Login to the BuildingReports inspection portal.
- Click on the Accounts tab from the left navigation menu.
- Click on Buildings tab at the top of the frame
- Double click the Building to which you’d like to assign an Account Manager.
- Under the General tab, expand the dropdown menu by clicking on the field for Account Manager.
- Choose from the list of available users (with Account Manager privileges) to assign an Account Manager to the customer's building for your organization.
Category : Tips, Tricks & How-To's