Since 2000, BuildingReports® has led the way with innovative technology and solutions helping hundreds of thousands of facilities reduce liability and improve compliance. With ComplianceCenter®, we are providing a centralized, web-based hub to help building owners and managers, service companies and Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJs) improve fire prevention efforts and reduce costs and labor.
As more fire prevention jurisdictions across the country adopt 3rd party electronic compliance reporting solutions to eliminate paper reporting, service companies and local businesses in those jurisdictions are losing tens of thousands of dollars in unnecessary costs due to the submission fees imposed. In addition, they are forced to absorb the administrative labor costs for managing the submission and tracking of the reports through inconvenient and time consuming technologies. Unfortunately, constant 3rd party harassment by expensive telemarketers and direct mail programs to promote participation only adds to the overhead while creating tension between departments and constituents.
ComplianceCenter offers unique advantages that are in compliance with all NFPA codes and standards. While other solutions leverage manual, outdated methods of communication and enforcement, therefore requiring unnecessary submission fees to fund those efforts, ComplianceCenter leverages modern technology like automated SMS text messages and email notifications to provide the same outsourced enforcement services while encouraging and improving compliance, and maintaining constructive relationships with the community.
The numbers speak for themselves:
- Over 1,500 service companies already utilize BuildingReports' services daily.
- 900,000+ facilities already protect tens of billions of square feet of commercial and industrial floor space via BuildingReports.
- Over 1,100 fire prevention officials currently access reports via the BuildingReports service and ensure these critical fire and life safety systems are up to code and in working order should an emergency take place.
- Free public service for the industry
- All report history by facility available online, 24/7
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Comprehensive reporting, scheduling and notification management tools
- Eliminate manual processes and paper reporting