The leader in web-based reporting, BuildingReports makes inspection reporting easier and more accurate by allowing users to choose from a library of standard forms or create custom forms.
BRForms® is a mobile and web-based application that enables unmatched digital forms distribution, availability and accessibility. With BRForms, users can quickly create new digital forms, including fire inspection forms and safety inspection forms, or convert existing paper forms into digital documents.
Create a Form
BRForms provides users the flexibility to create forms, such as fire and safety inspection forms, or choose from a variety of standard and custom documents in the BuildingReports Forms Library. With more than 40 different form elements, users can quickly convert existing paper forms into digital documents including work orders, maintenance reports, service requests and inspections. Users then complete the form online or on a mobile device and securely upload it to a company’s web portal for immediate availability.
BRForms provides an unparalleled method of automated forms distribution, availability and accessibility. Unlike paper forms, digital forms are dated for easy tracking and conveniently stored for immediate access and distribution. Completed forms are available to authorized users via a unique login ID and password that you assign and control.
No special software is needed to create, edit or update your safety and fire inspection forms, just internet access. Users can print the form, download as a document or view the forms online in your web portal from BuildingReports. Once users log in, they can immediately access the most recently completed forms, and your web portal provides real-time access to the most advanced forms system in the industry.
BuildingReports guarantees the security of your data with vigorously protected servers, multiple daily backups and off-site data archiving. BuildingReports provides 128-bit data encryption and VeriSign® security. While your data resides on BuildingReports’ servers, be assured it belongs only to you.
BRForms CategoriesRead more
Property and Real Estate
- Land - Land Development inspections
- Buildings - Commercial building and property inspections
- Homes - Residential building and property inspections
Permits and Construction
- Assembly - Churches, Arenas, Theatres, Libraries, Museums, Auditoriums
- Business - Office Buildings and other Business Occupancies
- Corrections - Detention Centers, Jails, Prisons, Substance Abuse Centers
- Educational - Universities, Colleges, Schools, Day Care, Learning Centers
- Health Care - Hospitals, Medical Centers, Nursing Homes, Limited Care
- Industrial - Manufacturing Plants, Industrial Facilities
- Mercantile - Retail Outlets, Shopping Malls, Department Stores, Showrooms
- Mixed Use - All Mixed Use Facilities
- Residential - Homes, Hotels, Motels, Extended Stay, Lodging Houses
- Storage - Warehouses, Distribution Centers, Storage Facilities
- Fire Alarm - Fire Alarm and Life Safety Systems inspections
- Sprinkler - Water-based Fire Protection Systems inspections
- Suppression - Special Hazards and Fire Suppression Systems inspections
- Extinguishers - Fire Extinguishers and Portables forms and inspections
Security and Safety
- Security - Access Control, Video, Security Systems and Incident forms
- Safety - General Safety forms and inspections
- First Aid - First Aid forms and inspections
- Emergency - Emergency forms and inspections
Authorities Having Jurisdiction
- Federal - Federal Agency forms and inspections
- State - State Agency forms and inspections
- Municipal - City and County Agency forms and inspections
- General - Insurance Companies, Organizations and Associations
Partial Listing of Available FormsRead more
AES5.4: Electric Pump Annual
AES5.2: Diesel Pump Annual
AES5.3: Electric Pump Monthly
AES22: Specialty Semiannual
AES21: Dry Chem Semiannual
AES5.1: Diesel Pump Weekly
AES20: Wet Chem Semiannual
AES9: Deficiency/Comment Continuation
AES8: Foam-Water System
AES7: Water Spray System
AES6: Water Tank Annual
AES4.1: Private Main 5-Year 1
AES4: Private Main Quarterly/Annual
AES3.1: Standpipe/Hose 5-Year
AES3: Standpipe/Hose Quarterly/Annual
AES2.9: Main Drain Continuation
AES2.8: Deluge 5-Year
AES2.7: Deluge Quarterly/Annual
AES2.6: Preaction 5-Year
AES2.5: Preaction Quarterly/Annual
AES2.4: Dry Pipe 5-Year
AES2.3: Dry Pipe Quarterly/Annual
AES2.2: Wet Pipe 5-Year
AES2.1: Wet Pipe Quarterly/Annual
AES1: Cover Sheet
Fire Inspection Report
Emergency Light Inspection Form Generic
Double Check/DC Detector Performance Test
NFPA 72: Inspection and Testing 2010
NFPA 72: Inspection and Testing Form (2007)
AFAA Inspection and Testing (2010)
AFAA Record of Completion (2010)
Kitchen Suppression System Inspection Form
115A PRV Testing
114A Obstruction/Internal Condition
113A Preaction/Deluge Systems
112A Water Storage Tanks
111A Private Mains
110A Fire Pump Systems
109A Foam Water Systems
108A Standpipe Systems
107A Dry Pipe Systems
106A Wet Pipe Systems
105A Water Based Systems
Inspection Checklist for Assembly Occupancies. Includes references from NFPA 101, Chapter 22.
NFPA Dry Pipe Annual Inspection
NFPA Dry Pipe Quarterly Inspection
NFPA Dry Pipe Weekly/Monthly Inspection
NFPA Fire Pump Annual Inspection
NFPA Diesel Fire Pump Annual Inspection
NFPA Diesel Fire Pump Monthly Inspection
NFPA Diesel Fire Pump Semi Annual Inspection
NFPA Electric Fire Pump Annual Inspection
NFPA Electric Fire Pump Monthly Inspection
NFPA Hydro Fire Pump Annual Inspection
NFPA Steam Fire Pump Annual Inspection
NFPA Fire Pump Components Annual Inspection
NFPA Fire Pump Monthly Inspection
NFPA Fire Pump Quarterly Inspection
NFPA Fire Pump Semi Annual Inspection
NFPA Fire Pump Weekly Inspection
NFPA Foam-Water 10 Year Inspection
NFPA Foam-Water 5 Year Inspection
NFPA Foam-Water Annual Inspection
NFPA Foam-Water Daily Inspection
NFPA Foam-Water Monthly Inspection
NFPA Foam-Water Quarterly Inspection
Group "F" Occupancies:
- F-1 Moderate-Hazard Occupancy.
- F-2 Low-Hazard Occupancy.
- Contains exits, fire protection, housekeeping, electrical, and haz mat.
Group "H" Occupancies:
- H-1 Detonation/Explosion Hazard.
- H-2 Deflaration Hazard or Accelerated Burning. H-3 Readily Support Combustion or Physical Hazard.
- H-4 Health Hazards. H-5 HPM used and Aggregate quantity in excess of Tables 307.7(1) and 307.7(2) of IBC.
- Form contains exits, fire protection, housekeeping, electrical, and haz mat.
Group "R" Occupancies:
- Residential-sleeping accommodations when not classed as Group I. R-1 transient (under 30 days).
- R-2 permanent, 2+ dwelling units.
- R-3 permanent, no more than 5 occupants, under 24hrs, not classified as R-1, R-2, or I; covered under IRC.
- R-4 residential care/assisted living facilities for more than 5 less than 16 occupants, excluding staff.
- Form contains exits, fire protection, housekeeping, electrical and haz mat.
Group "U" Occupancy: Buildings of accessory character and miscellaneous structures not classified in any specific occupancy.
NFPA Foam-Water Weekly Inspection
Property Permit Research
NFPA Sprinkler Inspection Daily
NFPA Sprinkler Inspection Monthly
NFPA Sprinkler Inspection Quarterly
NFPA Sprinkler Inspection Weekly
NFPA Water Based Annual Inspection
NFPA Water Based Inspection Information
NFPA Wet Based Inspection Information
NFPA Water Based Monthly Inspection
NFPA Backflow Assembly Test and Maintenance Report
NFPA Water Spray Fixed Five Year Inspection
NFPA Water Spray Fixed Daily Inspection
NFPA Water Spray Fixed Monthly Inspection
NFPA Water Spray Fixed Quarterly Inspection
NFPA Water Spray Fixed Weekly Inspection
NFPA Water Storage Tank Three Year Inspection
NFPA Water Storage Tank Five Year Inspection
NFPA Water Storage Tank Annual Inspection
NFPA Water Storage Tank Daily Inspection
NFPA Water Storage Tank Monthly Inspection
NFPA Water Storage Tank Quarterly Inspection
NFPA Water Storage Tank Semi Annual Inspection
NFPA Water Storage Tank Weekly Inspection
NFPA Wet Standpipe Annual Inspection
NFPA Wet Standpipe Monthly Inspection
NFPA Wet Standpipe Quarterly InspectionHide