By enabling inspection companies to deliver consistently formatted inspection reports directly to your jurisdiction’s web portal, where standardized reports are automatically and instantly generated, you no longer need to spend time trying to interpret different report formats or decipher bad handwriting. With BuildingReports, you can quickly and easily get a compliance overview of all inspections taking place in your jurisdiction.
Increase inspection department productivity
Increase productivity and reduce the costs associated with your own internal paper forms by replacing them with BRForms electronic forms. Simply fill out the electronic forms on your handheld device or through our web interface. Next, link your department's forms to inspection reports from service companies. The completed forms are stored online and available for viewing, editing, or email distribution with any web browser. It’s that simple.
Solve the paper problem and improve compliance visibility with ComplianceCenter®
It’s no secret that AHJs have a critically important role in ensuring public safety, and that the role is a challenging one with limited resources and budgets. Did you know that:
- It has been estimated that 80% of compliance documentation is provided on handwritten paper forms.
- Over it’s lifespan, a single sheet of paper ends up costing an average of $30. - The Delphi Group
- A four-drawer filing cabinet costs $25,000 to fill and $2,000/year to maintain. - The Delphi Group
- Companies spend $120 in labor costs to find a misfiled document - with 15% of all documents being misfiled or misplaced at any given time. - PricewaterhouseCoopers
- It costs $220 to reproduce a lost document - and statistics show that 7.5% of all documents are lost. - PricewaterhouseCoopers
Did you also know that all primary fire codes also now allow for electronic reporting?
- NFPA 10 – Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers
- NFPA 12A – Standard for Halon Systems
- NFPA 25 – Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
- NFPA 72 – National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
- NFPA 80 – Standard for Fire Doors
- NFPA 731 – Standard for Security Systems
- NFPA 2001 – Standard for Clean Agent Systems
That’s why we’ve created ComplianceCenter, the free online compliance service available 24/7, to provide greater visibility and collaborative tools to help keep your jurisdiction safe. AHJ’s have access to tools like Discrepancy Reporting, Scheduling Reporting, Notice or Citation Reporting, and more. The easy-to-use interface includes features for filtering and sorting by items such as inspection date or type, facility or occupancy type, overdue inspections, days since last inspection, notice or citation issue dates, etc. All forms of correspondence such as Notifications and Citations can originate and be tracked within ComplianceCenter utilizing stock or custom created email and document templates.
Contact us for more information or a demo.
Get answers to frequently asked questions about ComplianceCenter.