The latest release of ScanSeries for Android includes several improvements and fixes and is available immediately. Version 1.1.17 update includes the following changes:
- Added redesigned Date Picker feature for better user experience.
- Added better compatibility for various screen sizes to decrease user interface issues on unsupported devices.
- Improved barcode scanning experience on the supported Janam XM5 device.
- Added smart combo for manufacturer and service fields to help decrease data entry time.
- The 'Loading Devices' bug users reported has been fixed.
- Other minor fixes to improve user experience and performance.
To request more information or report any new issues with the latest release, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available now, ScanSeries iOS version 2.3.41 and ScanSeries for Android version 1.0.99 can be downloaded in their respective app stores. Read the full article for important information about each new release.
ScanSeries 2.1 for iOS is now available for download from the Apple App Store. In addition to updates and modifications based on your feedback, this release also includes several enhancements to improve the user experience and add important functionality to the leading mobile fire and life safety inspection application.
BuildingReports today announced the release of ScanSeries™ version 1.7 for iOS.
The latest version of the popular fire and life safety inspection application includes several enhancements:
- iOS 8 Compatibility: For Apple iPhone and iPod Touch devices, the update provides compatibility for iOS 8. Once the update is downloaded, users can install the latest version of the Apple operating system at their discretion.
- Service Summary View: The same useful "Service Summary" section found on inspection reports is now available to inspectors using SafetyScan ; the new view provides a quick overview of the device types and services performed of devices that have been inspected so far.