BuildingReports, the leader in web-based inspection reporting, has announced the release of Service Manager, the fourth application in their ManagerSeries product line.
Service Manager is a web-based service-dispatch add-on module that seamlessly integrates with other ManagerSeries modules (Accounts, Notifications and Scheduling Managers). Service Manager allows easy, flexible management of service events within members’ on-line accounts. Users can create, track and dispatch service appointments as well as manage workflow through multiple on-line calendar interfaces. Using Service Manager, field staff can update service tickets remotely before, during and after service appointments.
- Permits users to communicate and confirm upcoming appointments automatically via email
- SMS dispatching allows field staff to receive real-time notification of service events to any cell phone
- In-field service staff can edit and complete digital service tickets on any internet-connected computer, netbook, tablet touch-screen smart-phone or PDA
- Signature capture on any device
- Allows user-entered database of system components, materials and labor rates for efficient service ticket creation
- Convenient tracking of service pricing and technician hours
Web Browser Compatibility
Using Web 2.0 technologies, Service Manager provides users with a desktop application-like feel. The ability to send and receive data or enter information instantly makes BuildingReports’ ManagerSeries the most efficient online service management solution on the market.