The leader in compliance and online inspection reporting, BuildingReports is committed to providing the most trusted fire, life safety and security compliance and inspection reporting solutions in the world.
ScanSeries® online inspection reporting
ScanSeries is a suite of industry leading applications for device-specific inspection and reporting of fire and life safety and security systems. BuildingReports’ ScanSeries ensures accurate and comprehensive inspections that are fully documented and are in compliance with regulatory standards.
BuildingReports offers inspection reporting solutions for each inspection category:
- FireScan® allows for data collection during a fire inspection for control equipment, auxiliary functions, initiating devices, monitoring equipment and notification appliances. With the inspection reporting software, inspectors can test results against manufacturer’s sensitivity ranges with a unique smoke sensitivity database.
- HVACScan™ (COMING SOON) enables heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technicians to provide detailed service logs and documentation for both electrical and mechanical components, including warranty and recall information, parent-child/system-device relationships, and interactive floor plans.
- SafetyScan® enables inspectors to create detailed inspection reports for portable fire extinguishers, lighting, personal protective and safety equipment in any facility. Inspectors can also manage future maintenance and track extinguishers that are taken off site for repairs.
- SecurityScan® gives inspectors the ability to collect inspection data for burglar and security systems, access control, CCTV and nurse call stations.
- SprinklerScan® enables inspectors to easily test and inspect sprinkler systems and water-based fire protection systems in any environment. The inspection reporting solution also permits inspectors to create a graph to document pump flow measurements.
- SuppressionScan® lets inspectors scan and record detailed data for the most critical hazards in any building including data for clean agent, gas detection and kitchen hood systems.
ScanSeries inspection reporting application is available on iOS®, Android™, Windows Mobile® and PalmOS® (applications can be downloaded to the corresponding mobile device at no charge, but an active account is required for actual use):
- Download ScanSeries on the iTunes app store
- Download ScanSeries on the Google Playapp store
- Contact Member Services for details on accessing ScanSeries for Windows Mobile or PalmOS
BRForms® digital inspection forms
BRForms is a mobile and web-based application that enables unmatched digital forms distribution, availability and accessibility. With BRForms, users can quickly create new digital forms or convert existing paper forms into digital documents. Users then complete the form online or on a mobile device and securely upload them to a company’s web portal for immediate availability.