If you are an iOS user and do not have your Apple device set to auto-update applications, you'll want to make sure you manually initiate the update to take advantage of multiple improvements just released for members. Plus, here's some more information about what you can expect from the latest updates to BRForms for iOS. If you have any questions or concerns about these changes, please contact Member Services.
BuildingReports has released a new feature that will be welcomed by users of our ScanSeries Healthcare formats. When logging into your account and viewing your reports in a healthcare format, you will notice a new designation in the legend section at the beginning of the Inspection and Testing section.
BuildingReports members using ScanSeries for Apple iOS devices can now update to version 2.8.7 via the Apple App Store. The latest release includes minor improvements, as well as a correction to fix a recent "Download Mistmatch" error reported from users in the field.
Members licensing SprinklerScan on iOS will also have access to new Pump Test Discharge Devices, including:
- BigBoy Hose Monster
- Hose Monster Model II
- Little Hose Monster
- Open Atmosphere - Pilotless Nozzle
- In-Line Hose Monster
BuildingReports advises members to keep their ScanSeries applications up to date with the current release to ensure field technicians have access to the latest features and enhancements.
BuildingReports is pleased to announce the latest release of ScanSeries for Android. The latest update features a number of improvements and enhancements for the leading fire and life safety inspection application, including:
As a result of frequent requests from healthcare format users using SprinklerScan, there is a NFPA 25 1998 edition year option now available for SprinklerScan on the Setup page and Building Edit page.
The latest release of ScanSeries for Android includes several improvements and fixes and is available immediately. Version 1.1.17 update includes the following changes:
- Added redesigned Date Picker feature for better user experience.
- Added better compatibility for various screen sizes to decrease user interface issues on unsupported devices.
- Improved barcode scanning experience on the supported Janam XM5 device.
- Added smart combo for manufacturer and service fields to help decrease data entry time.
- The 'Loading Devices' bug users reported has been fixed.
- Other minor fixes to improve user experience and performance.
To request more information or report any new issues with the latest release, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available now, ScanSeries iOS version 2.3.41 and ScanSeries for Android version 1.0.99 can be downloaded in their respective app stores. Read the full article for important information about each new release.
BuildingReports is pleased to introduce an addition to the Administrator, Manager, Manager/Inspector, Inspector and Custom User role types: Account Manager. The addition of this new feature is in response to requests from our valued Service Members, and is another example of why your feedback is so valuable.
The Account Manager role is a new user designation internal to BuildingReports Service Company members, and provides a third option to improve usability for organizations that provide account management services to large multi-facility customers within a given jurisdiction or region.
ScanSeries 2.1 for iOS is now available for download from the Apple App Store. In addition to updates and modifications based on your feedback, this release also includes several enhancements to improve the user experience and add important functionality to the leading mobile fire and life safety inspection application.
BuildingReports today announced the release of ScanSeries™ version 1.7 for iOS.
The latest version of the popular fire and life safety inspection application includes several enhancements:
- iOS 8 Compatibility: For Apple iPhone and iPod Touch devices, the update provides compatibility for iOS 8. Once the update is downloaded, users can install the latest version of the Apple operating system at their discretion.
- Service Summary View: The same useful "Service Summary" section found on inspection reports is now available to inspectors using SafetyScan ; the new view provides a quick overview of the device types and services performed of devices that have been inspected so far.