BuildingReports® is pleased to announce the general availability of the Socket Mobile S800 1D Imager Barcode Scanner following the Beta release. The Bluetooth® device is configured to pair with supported mobile devices equipped with pair with Android and iOS devices equipped with BuildingReports’ ScanSeries® application.
BuildingReports is pleased to announce the latest release of ScanSeries for Android. The latest update features a number of improvements and enhancements for the leading fire and life safety inspection application, including:
The latest release of ScanSeries for Android includes several improvements and fixes and is available immediately. Version 1.1.17 update includes the following changes:
- Added redesigned Date Picker feature for better user experience.
- Added better compatibility for various screen sizes to decrease user interface issues on unsupported devices.
- Improved barcode scanning experience on the supported Janam XM5 device.
- Added smart combo for manufacturer and service fields to help decrease data entry time.
- The 'Loading Devices' bug users reported has been fixed.
- Other minor fixes to improve user experience and performance.
To request more information or report any new issues with the latest release, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available now, ScanSeries iOS version 2.3.41 and ScanSeries for Android version 1.0.99 can be downloaded in their respective app stores. Read the full article for important information about each new release.
BuildingReports has partnered with Janam to offer a new custom device, built specifically for the inspection of high-security and restricted areas where devices with cameras are prohibited. The Janam XM5 provides the same benefits as other ruggedized devices from Janam, but the new custom device allows us to provide an alternative for those Service Members that have requested a camera-less solution.
ScanSeries 2.1 for iOS is now available for download from the Apple App Store. In addition to updates and modifications based on your feedback, this release also includes several enhancements to improve the user experience and add important functionality to the leading mobile fire and life safety inspection application.