When BuildingReports was founded in 2000, our goal was to provide a compliance solution that building owners and fire and life safety officials could trust to be accurate and authentic. In the many years since the launch of our first product, we have worked hard to achieve this goal and have become the industry’s most trusted compliance reporting solution provider.
To inquire about current openings, or to submit a current resume for our files, email us at email@example.com.
Technical Support Representative
As our global network continues to expand, BuildingReports is looking to add a technical support professional to our existing world-class team. The primary responsibility of this role will be to provide phone, email, chat/IM, and remote support for our wide range of web-based, mobile, and desktop applications.
- Must be energetic and possess strong customer service skills.
- Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- End-user phone, email, chat/IM, and remote support
- Creation and modification of technical and other documentation
- Support-related projects such as QA testing, training/deployment, or in-house technical support
- Qualified candidates should have experience with most of the following:
- Major smartphone/mobile platforms including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PalmOS
- Wireless networking including 802.11, WLAN, WWAN, and Bluetooth
- Windows/OSX and major web browsers
Occasional travel for training, trade shows, or industry events may be required. Experience in Fire and Life Safety industry, Basic HTML/CSS skills, prior training experience and Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) skills are a plus.
We offer a positive work environment and competitive benefits which include medical, 401K, paid time off and company paid holidays. BuildingReports is an AA/EEO employer. Drug and Alchohol-Free Workplace. Employment contingent upon successful Background/MVR Screenings.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply.
BuildingReports is an EEO employer and offers equal employment opportunity to all, based upon individual merit and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. BuildingReports is a Drug and Alcohol-Free workplace. Our Management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.